Thursday, May 2, 2013

7-day Body Cleanse

Today I'm starting a 7-day body cleanse.

Arbonne's 7-day Body Cleanse
  • Gently cleanses your body/system*
  • Assists with the gentle elimanation of toxins*
  • Prepares the body for a weight management regimen*
  • Supports internal antioxidant activity*
  • Supports liver health*
  • Supports GI (gastrointestinal) health*
  • Helps promote a sense of well-being
I'm starting with a body cleanse because well, I like to drink and of course, I work with a lot of chemicals for my job. Also, I'm prepping for a 5k next week and I'd like to be at my best for it. Plus, I'm in works to begin a more rigorous workout regiment and this is a great way to ready the body for it. I'd really like to lose some weight and be more fit. Therefore, in order to prep my body for all of this, it's a good idea to flush out as much of the built up toxins and grossness that's already there.

Now, when I talk to most people about the body cleanse, some of the first questions I hear are, "Do I have to stop eatting? Will I be running to the bathroom? Does it taste good." The answers are no, no and oh yes!

Unlike a lot of other cleanses that are out there, you do not have to stop eating. What you do have to stop eating is all the junk. The whole point of a cleanse is to get all of that out of your body. It isn't going to help if you keeping filling yourself up with fatty foods, alcohol, sugar, and things that just clog up your system. Instead, start eating good wholesome food. It's amazing how good real vegetables and meats taste compared to their over processed counterparts.

As far as the bathroom, you'll probably be making a few more trips, but you don't need to be running. You mix the 7-day cleanse packet with 32 oz of water and drink it throughout the day. I also tend to have an extra 8-16oz of water during lunch and dinner which equals a good 8 glasses of water a day. Therefore, if you're not used to drinking that much water, yeah, you'll be going more frequently. With the product, you shouldn't be having diarrhea and if you do develop it, you should stop using the product.

More importantly is the taste. No one wants to eat or drink anything that tastes nasty. If something doesn't taste good, the least likely I am to continue. To be honest, the first time I ever did a 7-day cleanse, I hated the taste at first, but found that I gradually began to crave it. This time however, I'm surprised how wonderful it tastes! It's a funny mix of pumpkin and nutmeg, and something else I don't know the name of. It's really good! I was so surprised that I texted my Arbonne up-line to see if the changed the formula. She told me that it must be because I'm not as toxic as I was two years ago. That totally makes sense! I like the taste, but I can see where some people won't. But it's definitely worth it.


*These statements have not been evaluated bt the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment