Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Introduction

Greetings. My name is Anna Marie and I recently turned 30. I can honestly say that for most of my life, I have not been a ''healthy'' person, nor have I ever been ''thin,'' In college and gradschool, I was definitely at my lowest weight (160 lbs) and wore clothing in the sizes ranging from 14-16. After school and upon entering the work field, I quickly gained an additional 20 lbs and could no longer fit in many of my clothes comfortably. Over the past couple years, I have gained and lost the same 10 lbs. It's a struggle to lose but so easy to gain. Being 30, and hearing all these ads on the radio about hormones and the body slowing down at age 40, I would like to get a head start and try to prevent as much aging weight gain as possible. I am getting older, and it's about time I take control of this and make sure that I'm as healthy as I can be.

A few years ago, a friend and colleauge of mine introduced me to Arbonne. Arbonne is a health and wellness company that makes products that are Botanically based, vegan certified, gluten free, PH balanced, dermatologist tested and approved, as well as being pure, safe, and  beneficial! Now, when she first started talking about Arbonne, I thought to myself, ''Make-up? I hardly even wear make-up. What am I going to do with this? Toner? What's toner?!'' I may be a girl, but I'm not very girly. Nevertheless, I continued to listen to the presentatiin and learned about the other products and lines Arbonne has to offer.

My profession is as a Milliner/Crafts Artisan. That means that I work with a lot of different chemicals and substances. In my earlier years, I used substances likes Acetone with no gloves or repirator. Breathing in paint fumes and getting toxic chemicals on my skin and clothes was a normal occurance. Many crafts artisans from the past few decades have developed cancers and died early because of these same practices. Thankfully, I soon learned about the importance of safety and quickly stopped my unsafe habits. When my Arbonne friend introduced me to the detox line that Arbonne carries, I was hooked! While I try to be as careful as possible, it is important that I maintain a regular detoxing regime and Arbonne has me covered.

In addition, Arbonne has a great Nutrition line, carrying products such as Protein Shakes, Fit Chews, Nutrition Bars, and many many other products. I've started using the products on a more regular basis and I can see the difference and changes in my life. I want to take this blog as an opportunity to talk about all that Arbonne has to offer and how it has bettered my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment