Sunday, June 16, 2013

Product of the Week! - Protein Shake Mix

Since a few of my clients and I are starting our 30-Days to Fit/Summer Slim Down Challenge, I thought it was fitting to highlight The Arbonne Essentials Protein Shake Mix for this weeks Product of the Week!

Arbonne carries two flavors of the Protein Shake Mix; Vanilla and Chocolate. They also come in three forms. You can get the large 30 day supply bag, a box of 10 individually packaged servings, as well as a 12 pack of ready-to-drink shakes.

One serving of the Protein shake contains 20 grams of Vegan protein, an amazing blend of Pea and Cranberry Protein, (http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/curb-cravings-pea-protein-powder), as well as 20 essentials vitamins and minerals!

My Protein Powder Experience:
I've been drinking the Protein powder shakes on and off for about a year and a half now. I have to say, wow, are they delicious. At first, I was in love with the Vanilla because all alone, it tastes like cake batter. But the Chocolate quickly stole my heart. I generally have a shake in the morning for breakfast since I'm not a morning person and getting up early to make breakfast just seems silly. I can throw together a protein shake so fast in my handy dandy Arbonne shaker cup and not even miss an extra 5 minutes of sleep.
The shakes are so versatile, I can add milk or almond milk instead of water, toss in some fruit to my blender, add ice and voila! I have a new flavor. I've used blueberry, strawberries, banana, even a coffee packet, or peanut butter. 
I add my Fiber Boost in the morning to the shake for an extra filling breakfast. Sometimes I'll pair a shake with a small salad or serving of veggies for lunch. But it also makes a great meal for those days when I'm running around and have no time for dinner. Also, having the chocolate shake after a vigorous workout helps my body refuel and build muscle.

What's even more awesome about the Protein shakes? They are GLUTEN-FREE!!
The shakes have only 160 calories per serving, making them a great tool for weightloss and weight management.





1 comment:

  1. I just found out that you have a blog. Thanks so much for this useful information! I've had not exciting experience with protein powders. Looks like one to try. Also thought you should check out a blog website called NerdFitness.com. It's super fun. Good luck with your summer challenge!

    ReplyDelete